Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Want to turn my "Rose Colored Glasses" in for a pair of Prada's

I'm a Betsy Johnson inspired part-time DJ, Actress, and full time Entrepreneur.  Who knows what she wants and is seriously on her way to get it.  I am inspired by women of great Success.  Oprah, Barbara Walters, Madonna.  I also take great pride in being a woman and being driven.  I'm a feminist at heart but don't believe I need to bust balls to get somewhere. 

When my mother and I would discuss me becoming a vocalist in a band she would say sternly, "Take off your Rose Colored Glasses,  Pick a real job like becoming a nail technician",  I would reply back to her that someday my Rose Colored Glasses will be made by Prada!

  My mom used to also tell me "You can Be Anything if you try".  So it's not a wonder that I'm confused. LOL! 

Within the next six months I have a goal to become the Video Place that all San Diegans think of.  I want EveGreyProductions to take over the world?  Just kidding. 
But I'm still gonna get those Prada's.  the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment