Saturday, April 21, 2012

Acting is not a Spectator Sport

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/events/2012/apr/20/5836/

To find your niche in life as an actor is not crucial until you figure it out that it would have been a hell of a lot easier if you had figured it out a lot sooner.
As a creative person you probably have many talents.  I do as well.  It's part of what makes me be a good producer.  I take the time to remember that I will always be trying to improve my skills and tune up my craft.  This weekend has proved to me that while I still take risks at 46 I am still enjoying this journey.  
No matter what you niche is just do it.  Take action and just do it.  If you sit back and talk about it and never follow your gut feeling you will never truly be happy. 
Do what you love,  the money will come.  Don't let money be your drive, let the love you have for what you do give you the pleasure of the experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment