Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Render "a melt down Sonnett by a Final Cut Pro user"

Final Cut Pro  you are the biggest A-hole I know!  You make me want to cheat on you for being so damn ungrateful!  But I'm not giving up on us yet?
I think if we can just love us a little more, baby, you and me?
Whatdya say baby,
Oh yea?....Well I'm tired of your tricks!  your stupid error messages, your upppppgraddees?
I don't want to divorce you.
But don't let the Blue Ray hit ya in the ass on the way out!
I'm tired of all your deceitful ways and all your rendering!
I loved you but I should have dumped you a long time ago?
But I did take that vow didn't I?  I did sign that registration form didn't I???
I'm with you every frame of the way.
You and me baby, you and me?
I just can't wait til we get in a bigger hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment