Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The trend of the future is already here, I wish is was here years ago!

In this great big world of iphones, apps, gaming, and multi media platforms it's easy to get lost in the mix of this new generation.  I'm always intrigued by how every day this world becomes more exciting with technology. 

Although I'm not a very technical person, I am still interested in Apps and how technology is being driven.  In business we are experiencing a huge lean toward social media and how it's affecting our ROI.  In our social life we want to know where are friends are and what they're up to. By a few clicks on Foursquare they can find us easily. (I'll admit, I sneak off and don't want to be found)

I feel as if I can't keep up with it all sometimes.  And other times I wish they would have came out with this stuff years ago.

Like the Family App?? This thing is great!  You can organize your schedule, and make grocery lists without ever having to talk to or see your family.  This is awesome.  Had I had this before,  it would have saved a lot of household arguments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment