Thursday, December 29, 2011

When you feel like Giving Up, Become a Demon and get Revenge!

Every day since I started this business,  I've asked myself "What in the pajesus am I doing?"  I realize that so many things make no sense at all in this business.  However, a lot of things do.  I talked to my first real boss John Kerwin today.  He even though a celebrity (in my eyes you are) gave me the first real opportunity to treat me as if I really knew what I was doing.  I just got it!  for the first time in my life,  I understood what my purpose was.  I have him to thank for the great experiences I've had.  Rubbing shoulders with people like Ed Asner, and Michael Gross.  Jumping in the back of Limo's to save my audience from seeing our main talent before the show....I feel like I owe it to him to give special thanks to since he really gave me a chance.
Now I'm on my way to having a very successful business as a video producer and ceo of my own bad boy biz...
I'm not ghetto people,  I've been ghetto. Time to step it up a few notches.
2011 is almost gone, and I feel exhausted from the hard work it has brought me.  But, I also consider it a blessing.  2011 allowed me to not cry or whine about this ungodforsaken economy,  it has allowed this woman to step to the plate and fight for my right to career freedom.
Often times I want to quit and can't believe I took this chance.  Many times I think how frightening it is starting with nothing.  Most times I barely eat since I don't know how much longer the food supply will run out.  Many times I feel like giving up. Instead I will become a demon and get Revenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment