Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Progress In the Film Industry Oh Crap, I'm an Enrepreneur?

So It's been a while since I wrote on here.  I would love to write in here once a week but hell,  I'm crazy busy!  Just to update my invisible, uncountable audience is reading this: 
  1. Changed my website http://www.evegrey.com (it's short like me)
  2. Hired an AWESOME Career Coach (advisable) 
  3. Been working on a Crazy Promotion called "Tube Zoom" 
  4. took in a friend that was homeless.  (it was the right thing to do)
 I really haven't had much time to do the blog (my apologies to those who really read this stuff).  Exciting Update be watching for me!!! doing my own Vlog!  It's so fun to be a WebStar?
Oh and did I mention that I started Dating a Cool Guy Named Matt?  There was two in the running but I'm pickin this little whiper snaper!  Ok TMI!!
I had an amazing conversation with some of the protesters at OccupySD.  I'm intriqued by how intelligent so many of them are,  and How Little the Rest of the World knows about what the movement is about. Okay, enough about that.
I'm so flattered, one of the protestors asked me to advise him on a movie he is doing for a contest at SDSU.  I just know he is going to win the contest!  I'm very excited for him.  If anyone needs some expertise with running their show or production,  I'm more than happy to help out.
I have also re-polished my proposal for "Families of Deployment". 

I am also still teaching myself to work with Final Cut Pro.  However, I met a really cool guy who works for A..... (Hiding Identity) Anyway, he has been showing me some really cool color correction techniques.  FCP is still an A-Whole to me...

Production is cool, it's a ton of work getting started.  I realized I'm an entrepreneur when I started waking up wanting to work!  

No comments:

Post a Comment