Sunday, November 20, 2011

Websites and their new Importance!

Ok, so this week has been really hectic, I've had company for five days straight which is fun, however you still need to work when your importance is the success of a small company.  It's crazy we are almost belly up and I am doing everything I can just to get started.  Most small businesses fail and it's hard to stay focused and driven sometimes. 
I am really happy to say the the new Website is almost complete.  When I get this finished, one of my goals is to start a Vlog.  I am open to suggestions.  (for realsy's) In making the decision to re-do the website I've had a lot of shopping around and then I found a really great company www.tinyfrog.com. Mikel Bruce and Inga have really been cool to work with.  I'm really excited to see the site coming along. 
I specialize in a whimsical, fun personality and really enjoy life and I think that they have really captured who I am as a business person.  
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE was telling me how the website was really affecting my businesses results makes me even more excited that it is almost complete. My advice if you are thinking of updating your site is make sure you find someone who wants you to be a success.  Many of the Website people I have been working with were extremely unprofessional and extremely pushy.  
Your website really is a reflection of you as a business but you as a professional as well. The company that just ripped us off for close to $1200 was really difficult to work with.  
Think about why they call it an "online store".   It is the most important tool that you have.  It is a reflection of you.  Spending money on this is imperative to your company's success.  So if it's one of your biggest Statements then why go cheezy? 
Oh and speaking of Cheese, my remedy of the week is Doritoes with Greek Yogurt, and watching any movie with Bradley Cooper in it!

I

No comments:

Post a Comment